What Is Rosella Flower?
Rosella flower is red flowers dazzling including shrubs that can be used as herbal teas are healthy for the body. Rosella which has been made into a refreshing tea actually has the ability to heal by 4 times better than the cat’s whiskers leaves. Benefits rosella flower has powerful antioxidants and active in maintaining the health of human organs, because it contains special substances include phenolic compounds, Glucose hibiscin, Anthocyanins and Gossipetin.
This is the special substances contained in Rosella Flower
- In 100 gr Rosella there are 260 to 300 mg of nutrients including Vitamins A, C and D
- B vitamins including Thiamin 0.118 mg, 0.278 mg Riboflavin, Niacin 3765 mg
- Has a high calcium content of 486 mg
- Have a good protein content of 7.6 g
- Has a high iron content 8.98 mg
- Contains potassium and sodium
- Have 18 kinds of amino acids and substances agrinine Essential including Lysine
- High fiber 12 g, 0.029 mg of beta-carotene, Omega 3, Magnesium
- Gossipetin substance, anthocyanin, glucoside hibiscin, Phenolic compounds
This is the best benefit of Rosella flower
- Contain substances Gossipetin, anthocyanin, and glucoside hibiscin are effective in preventing cataracts
- Brighten up the skin from the inside so that the surface of the skin looks more white and blushing.
- Electrolytes contain substances similar to body fluids so as to prevent dehydration of the body attacked.
- Improve health around the eye tissue and improve eyesight.
- Cure the infection and inflammation caused by injury to the urinary tract.
- Treating anemia or lack of red blood cells in the body.
- Can relieve pain and cure swelling caused by insect bites, including bees, mosquitoes and wasps
- Can cure skin diseases including acne, scabies, itchy rash, eczema and others
- Can stop seizures because of muscle spasms in Rosella contained of anti spasmodic
- Can reduce depression and nervous tension brain due to prolonged stress
- Inhibit the growth of mold, bacteria and parasites in the organs of the body as a result of residual waste food consumed
Rosella has a red pigment are lit and dazzling proven effective and is actively destroying the cancer cells invade the blood or leukemia. The uniqueness of the red pigment of Rosella is has a major role in the process of apoptosis is a kind action suicide that carried by cancer cells to destroy itself because it no longer has the ability to fight Pigments rosella which has anti-cancer agent that is a strong-backed with high antioxidants and other nutrients.